- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs, divided
- Kosher Salt
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Pinch of Red Chilli Flakes
1. Grate Cauliflower on a box grater. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with 1 egg and a large pinch of salt.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add 2 big scoops of Cauliflower mixture to pan and shape into a round patty. Repeat to make a second patty. Let it cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes, then carefully flip. Cook 3 more minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. In the same skillet, fry remaining 2 Eggs and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mash Avocado with Lemon juice. Season with salt. Spread on top of Cauliflower “toast.” Sprinkle with red chili flakes. Top each with a fried egg. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy: delish.com