- 350g Cauliflower, around 1/2 a head
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 cloves of Garlic minced
- 75g mixed stir-fry Vegetables (Carrot, Cabbage and Beansprouts - or any Vegetables you prefer!)
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
1. Break the Cauliflower into small pieces, and put them into a food processor (do a couple of batches if you only have a small one). Blitz for a few seconds, until the mixture resembles rice.
2. Heat the Oil in a wok, and add the Cauliflower rice. Cook for several minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the Cauliflower begins to turn just slightly golden brown.
3. Add the Garlic and Vegetables, and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Make a well in the centre of the pan, and break in the Eggs. Break the yolks, and scramble them gently, trying not to pull in too many of the other ingredients. Cook over a fairly low heat, gently scraping the eggs off the bottom of the pan, until they are nearly cooked. Gradually mix the other ingredients in with the eggs until the eggs are fully cooked.
5. Add the Soy Sauce and plenty of Black Pepper, mix well, and serve warm.
Recipe Courtesy: amuse-your-bouche.com