- 2 large Mud Crabs (alimango)
- 1 1/2 cups Baby Potatoes, scrubbed
- 5 cobs Sweet Corn
- 1/2 kilo Mussels, scrubbed and de-bearded or 1 kilo Fresh Oysters, shucked
- 10 medium Prawns
- 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- 1 juice of Lemon
- 2 tsp of Parsley sprigs, chopped
- Black Pepper
- Lemon, to serve
1. Preheat a large steamer. place Crabs, Potatoes, and Corn in the steamer basket and steam for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of the Crabs. Set aside.
2. In the same steamer basket, place Mussels and Prawns. Steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Make the Lemon Butter sauce: melt Butter in a saucepan and let it brown a bit. Add Lemon juice and Parsley. Season to taste with Salt and Pepper. Transfer to a serving dish.
4. Remove husks from Corn and slice each cob into 3 pieces. Arrange Seafood, Potatoes, and Corn on a platter. Serve with Lemon Butter sauce and Lemon Wedges on the side.
Recipe Courtesy: yummy.ph