Japanese Cucumber has several advantages over common cucumbers. It is slender, thin-skinned, void of developed seeds, never bitter and entirely edible. Japanese Cucumber's flesh is crisp, crunchy, succulent and tender firm.
- Japanese Cucumber is sold in portions of 250g.
- Source: Malaysia
1. What are your delivery timings?
Our delivery timing is between 12pm to 6pm!
Do take note that there will be no deliveries made on Mondays as our wet markets are closed on Mondays. Cut off time for next day delivery is at 10pm.
2. Why do you close on Mondays?
We open only when the wet market opens! That's how fresh we are!
3. How much does delivery cost?
Orders between $0 - 30 - $24
Orders between $30.01 - 50 - $18
Orders between $50.01 - 67.9 - $12
Orders between $68 - 97.9 - $6
Free Delivery For Orders Above $98*
*Price after discount code applied
4. Doesn't the wet market close at 1pm? So how do you keep my order fresh for deliveries?
We deliver our groceries in a refrigerated lorries! :)
5. What happens if I am not home to collect my order?
We advise strongly against this. If there is no one to receive your order upon delivery, your order will not be left outside the door and a redelivery fee will be paid to the 3rd party courier for redelivery. Users who choose cash on delivery, redelivery will be paid to the 3rd party courier and failure to pay for the order will result in a ban. We will also not provide ice pack / ice box / cooler bag.
Please be available, or have someone available, to receive your order.
Any personal arrangements (e.g. leaving the package with security or concierge, placing parcel in a cupboard or behind a gate) with your delivery personnel will not be allowed as there will be no way to determine if your items will be kept fresh.
6. Something doesn't look right with my order. What should I do?
We make every effort to ensure your order is prepared and packed correctly. However in the unlikeliest of events, a mistake has been made, do contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will endeavour to make all necessary arrangements to rectify the mistake made. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact page.
7. Are the item's availability guaranteed?
All products listed on MarketFresh are subjected to availability at the Wet Market on the day of delivery. Items that were not delivered will be credited back to you within 1 - 2 working days.
8. The item received weigh slightly lower than stated.All weights indicated are approximated on the website as its hard for most vendors to give the exact weight.
9. I'm from overseas, can I buy your groceries and ship it to me?Unfortunately, we only have vendors in Singapore and grocery delivery is only available in Singapore as of now.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.