Buying the usual groceries on a frequent basis? Use our re-Ooder feature now and save time!
Below is a short tutorial on how to use it!
- Login to your account from the top right corner of your screen (Desktop) For mobile users, you will need to click on the menu button (the one with the 3 lines) and scroll to the bottom of the menu and tap “Account”
- Once you are at the login page, login with your email and password. (Note: this function is only applicable to customers who have an account with us)
- You will be directed to “My Account” page.
- From here, you can see all your order history and delivery dates.
- On the first column, you can see a text “Reorder”
- By clicking on the Reorder link, you will be redirected to the cart page with all the items / instructions that were in the Order No you choose to Reorder.
- There are 2 things you can do from here,
- Proceed to checkout as per normal.
- Continue to shop for more groceries that you will need
It’s that simple! If there’s any issues or valuable feedback / improvements you would like to see on MarketFresh, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.