Good for 2-3 Pax
4 pcs of Tortilla Wraps
200g Shredded White & Red Cheddar Cheese
½ Cup Corn (Thawed or canned)
2 Stalk of Chinese Parsley
300g Minced Beef
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2-3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
½ Brown Onion, Diced
½ Red Bell Pepper, Diced
2 Tbsp Hunt Tomato Paste
Mexican Spice Mix
Avocado Sauce (Combined all ingredients in blender until smooth)
1 Large Avocado
3 Tbsp Sour Cream
1 Clove Garlic
Juice of ½ Lemon
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
3-4 Stalk Chinese Parsley
*Keep will for 4-5 days in fridge in air tight container.
1. Heat olive oil and brown onion, add in garlic and fry until fragrant.
2. Add in minced beef, all the Mexican Spice, tomato paste. Stir fry for 1min, add in water and fry until beef absorb the water.
3. Add in red bell pepper and cook for 1min. Off heat and set aside.
4. Lay a piece of tortilla wrap on a plate, sprinkle about 2 Tbsp cheddar cheese on half of the wrap.
5. Spoon about 2 Tbsp of cooked beef on top of cheese, sprinkle with some corn, parsley and more cheese. Fold into half.
6. Preheat non stick pan on low heat. Place quesadilla on pan and press lightly. Cook for about 1-2mins and flip over the folded edge carefully. Pan fry for another 1-2mins on the other side.
7. Remove quesadilla on chopping board, slice into half and serve hot with avocado sauce.