1 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Brown Onion, Chopped
½ Red Capsicum, Chopped
2-3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
½ Canned of Diced Tomatoes
¼ Tsp Paprika
¼ Tsp Ground Cumin
¼ Tsp Cayenne Pepper (Optional if you don’t take heat)
3 Tbsp Crumbled Feta Cheese
Chinese Parsley for garnish
Sour Dough Bread / Brioche Bread / Pita Bread
1. Heat olive oil on frying pan. Brown onions for 1min, add in red capsicum and cook for about 5mins until soft.
2. Add in garlic and fry for 1 min or until it become fragrant.
3. Pour in canned diced tomatoes. Season with all the spices and seasoning. Continue cooking for about 5-10mins until sauce thicken a little. Stir in 2 Tbsp feta cheese, keeping 1 Tbsp for garnish later.
4. Make 2 small nest in the tomato stew, crack one egg into each nest. Cover and continue to cook for about 1-2 mins until egg white is cook and egg yolk is half cooked.
5. Remove from heat. Garnish with Chinese parsley and the rest of the feta cheese. Serve with toasted sour dough bread or any kind of crusty bread / pita bread.