3 Fresh Button Mushroom
3-4 Chopped Olives
½ Cup Shredded White and Red Cheddar Cheese
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tortilla Wrap
2 Tbsp Salsa Sauce / Tomato Paste / Sundried Tomato Paste
Chopped Spring Onions
Pinched of Salt & Pepper
- Break egg and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and spring onion.
- Heat up oil and brown mushroom with some sea salt for 1 min. Set aside to use later.
- Brush tortilla wrap with some salsa sauce and set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, pour half of the egg mixture into pan. Add in some slices of mushroom, olives and shredded cheese. Cover it with the tortilla wrap pressing it down so that the wrap stick to the egg omelette.
- Flip the omelette over and brown the other side of the tortilla wrap until a little crispy. Remove from pan and work on another set until all egg mixture is used up.
- Roll the cooked tortilla and slice it into half diagonally. Serve hot with some fresh salad drizzle with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
NOTE: If you prefer a saucier roll, you can add some honey mustard sauce before rolling. Rolls can be made in big batch and kept frozen. Heat up using air fryer or oven until tortilla is a little crispy before serving.