Good for 3-4 pax
½ Red Bell Pepper, Diced
3 Dried Chill, Cut into 2 cm length
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Stalk Spring Onion, Chopped
100g Pork Belly, Cut into 3 cm length
2 Potato, Peel and cut into 1cm strip (soak in water for at least a few hours)
1 Pack French Beans, Cut into half
½ Tbsp Cornflour Mix With Water
1 Tbsp Soya Sauce
½ Tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
½ Tbsp Chicken Concentrate Sauce
½ Tsp Salt
¼ Cup Water
- Heat pan with 3 Tbsp oil, fry french bean till 80% cooked. Remove and set aside
- Using the same pan, add a bit more oil, fry potato till lightly brown. Remove and set aside
- Brown pork belly for 2mins. Add in garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add in dried chilli and fry for 1-2mins. Add in the bell pepper and return the french beans and potato.
- Add in all the sauce and water. Before serving add in the spring onion and cornflour mixture.
- Serve with warm rice.
- Soaking the potato in water for at least a few hours removes the starch making it crunchier.
- More water can be added to create more sauce to go with rice.
- To reduce water, turn up the heat a little and let it boil if you prefer less sauce.