Good for 2 pax
2 Skinless Chicken Thigh (Boneless)
30g Plan Flour
30g Unsalted Butter
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Tbsp Apple Cider / Distilled Vinegar
½ Tbsp Light Soya Sauce
Salt & Pepper
2 Bowl Steam Rice
White Sesame Seed
- Rub salt with pepper on chicken and let it marinate for about 1-2hrs.
- Lightly coat chicken with plain flour on both side.
- Melt butter on pan, pan fry chicken on each side about 3mins
- Using the same pan, add 1Tsp butter and fry garlic.
- Add in vinegar / apple cider vinegar, soya sauce, honey and mix well with garlic. Mix sauce well with chicken.
- If the sauce turns out to be too thick or drying up, add some water to make it saucy. We want some sauce for the rice.
- This dish also goes well with fried rice, pasta, salad or even on it’s own.
- Leftover is good to use as a protein for pizza. Shred it on your pizza base and drizzle the sauce over it.