3 Tsp Corn flour
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce (can replace soy sauce and oyster sauce with Bibigo Korean BBQ Sauce or Yakiniku sauce)
2 Tbsp Shao Xing Wine
½Tsp Sesame Oil Dash of Black Pepper and white pepper
Stir Fry Ingredient
2 Tbsp Oilve / Vegetable Oil
3 Clove Garlic, Minced 200g
Beef (Rump / Flank) *If you want a better grade beef, you can use wagyu, striploin*
½ Small White Onion (Big Slices)
½ Red & Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into strip or square pieces)
Pinch of Salt
1. Clean beef and trim away any membrane. Slice beef thinly.
2. Marinate beef with Marinate ingredients for 15-20mins.
3. Blanch broccoli and set aside to use later.
4. Heat oil, throw in a pinch of salt and brown minced garlic.
5. Add in onion and stir fry for 2 mins.
6. Add in beef and cook until change color from red to light brown but not cooked through. Add a 1/3 cup water.
7. Add in bell pepper and broccoli. Stir well off heat.
8. Serve immediately with rice
Recipe is good for 4pax