Juice of 1 Lemon Lemon Zest from the skin of 1 lemon
4-6 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
2 Large Squid
2 Stalk of Cilantro / Chinese Parsley, chopped
½ Tsp Salt
2 – 3 Tsp Sugar (If you prefer sour, its ok to leave out the sugar)
1. Clean Squid and cut into rings or square pieces, if cutting into square remember to slit criss cross lines on the whole squid.
2. Using a grater, grate the skin of the lemon to get some lemon zest.
3. Heat oil and brown garlic with some salt.
4. On high heat, add in the squid and cooked for 1min or until squid turn white in color. Add in the lemon juice, lemon zest and cilantro.
5. Turn off heat and add in the remaining cilantro and lemon zest. 6. Serve immediately.
Good for up to 4pax