4-5 Leaves of Pandan Leaves
Ready to Eat Aloe Vera (can be purchase from Giant / FairPrice)
Rock Sugar (Adjust according to taste)
Garnish - Goji Berry / Wolf Berry
1. Peel off the 1st layer on lemongrass. Wash clean.
2. Smash the root of the lemongrass to bring out the flavors.
3. Wash pandan leaves and tie them into a bundle.
4. Boil 1 liter of water, add in lemongrass and panda leaves for at least 30mins. Boil longer if you want a stronger flavor. You can boil up to 1.5-2hrs on low heat once boil to prevent water from evaporating too much. Add in the rock sugar last and cook until all rock sugar melt, we want the water to have full flavor lemongrass that’s why we add the rock sugar last.
5. Off heat and let it cool. Pour into jug and store in fridge if you prefer to have it cold. You can keep in fridge up to 3 days.
6. Serve hot or cold with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera and some goji berries.
7. If serve hot, cut some lemongrass slices into the cup.
8. If serve cold, add a stick of lemongrass as garnish.