500g Minced Pork / Chicken / Beef
2 cups of Thai Basil Leaves
2-4 Chilli Padi, chopped coarsley (adjust to own taste)
2 Tsp of Homemade Thai Chilli
2 Tsp of Chopped Garlic
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Dark Soya Sauce
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1. Mix all seasoning in a bowl. Set aside for use later
2. Wash basil leaves and remove leaves from stalk. We only want the leaves.
3. Heat 2 tablespoon oil. Add in garlic and chilli padi, fry until garlic start to brown.
4. Add in minced meat, fry for 2-3 mins until half cooked on high heat. Add a little water if it gets to dry or to separate the meat.
5. Add in seasoning and continue frying together with basil leaves. Add in the homemade thai chilli just before the meat cook fully.
6. Fry until water starts to dry up leaving just very little gravy. Taste and adjust accordingly.
7. Serve with warm rice and a sunny side up