50g Vermicelli, soak in in hot water for 30mins
6-8 pcs Frozen Cook Prawns, Defrost
4-5 Lettuces Leaves
1/3 Ripe Mango, Diced
½ Avocado, Diced
3-4 Lettuce Leaves, Cut into big chucks
1-2 Tbsp Nuts (Mix or any type Pine Nuts, Cashew, Sunflower Seeds)
1 Tbsp Thai Chilli Sauce
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 Tbsp Lime Juice
¼ Tsp Black Pepper
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
Chopped Chinese Parsley
3 Tbsp Water
- Soak vermicelli in hot water and cover for 30mins. Rinse with tap water and set aside.
- In a bowl, add Thai chilli sauce mixed with some water, stir well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients for the dressing in the same bowl and mix well.
- Toss cut mango and avocado with 2 – 3 Tbsp dressing in another bowl.
- On your serving plate, lay the lettuce as the bottom layer, add in the vermicelli, put some seasoned mango and avocado on the lettuce, followed by prawns and cherry tomato.
- Drizzle the rest of the sauce on top, garnish with some nuts and sesame seeds.
Tips: To save time, precooked your prawns in advance and store them in the freezer. When using, defrost them and if you like you can either eat them cold or poached them in hot water. Let it cool down before using.