4-6 Cooked Prawns, Deshelled
4-6 Slices Of Char Siu
1 Bowl Steam Rice
Chopped Spring Onion
½ Tsp Butter
1 Tbsp Sake
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp Mirin
½ Tsp Sugar (Optional)
- Heat up 2 Tbsp oil, pan fry char siu and prawns for 1-2mins.
- Beat eggs in bowl until well mix, pour eggs into same frying pan.
- Push the sides of the eggs into the centre when egg mixture starts to firm up a little.
- Once most of the egg mixture starts to firm up, add in chopped spring onions. Remove from heat and serve on a plate of warm rice. Set aside while preparing the sauce.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Pour all the sauce mixture into frying pan and mix well with butter. Remove from heat when it starts to boil.
- Pour over cooked scramble egg. Serve warm.