60g Bee Hoon (Soaked till soft)
½ packet of Asia Joy White Bee Hoon Sauce
2 Leaves Of Napa Cabbage (cut into big segment)
8 White Clams
4 Slices of Batang Fish
4 Medium Prawns
2 Small Squid (size of squid about 10cm each) cut into rings
4 Far West Scallop (Optional)
2-3 cloves minced garlic
1 Calamansi Lime
Some spring onion (garnish)
Fried shallot (garnish)
Garlic or Sambal Chilli
1. Heat olive oil on frying pan. Brown garlic until fragrant.
2. Add in all the seafood and stir fry for 1min. Add in 1.5 cup water.
3. Add in the Asia Joy seasoning and mix well. Add in the beehoon and cook for 1mins.
4. Off the heat when beehoon is cooked, this should not take you more than 1min if your pan is boiling. Do not over cook the seafood.
5. Off the heat and serve on plate, garnish with spring onion and fried shallot. Cut the calamansi into half and serve with your favourite chilli.