1 Seabass Fillet
2 Tbsp Oil
½ Tsp Salt
Pinch Of White Pepper
½ Tbsp Corn Flour
¼ Onion, Diced
¼ Red Bell Pepper, Diced
¼ Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced
¼ Japanese Cucumber, Diced
1-2 Rings of Pineapple, Diced
1 Sliced Ginger, Minced
2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp Sugar
¼ Cup Water
Chopped Spring Onions
- Marinate Seabass with salt and pepper for about 15mins.
- Rub some cornflour on both side of seabass.
- Heat up frying pan with some olive oil, pan fry sea bass on both side (4mins each side) or until cooked.
- Remove fish and set aside.
- Using same pan, add ½ tbsp oil and pan fry onion and ginger until onion turns a little translucent.
- Add in all the vegetables except spring onion and pineapple. Stir fry for 2-3mins.
- Add in all the seasoning and water, let it boil before adding in pineapple.
- Pour over fish and garnish with spring onion.
- Whole fish can also be use to serve a bigger portion. Sauce can be double if using a larger whole fish.
- Red snapper, Golden snapper, Batang Steak, etc can be use for this dish.