Serve 2 Paxs
2 Bowl Cooked Rice
12 Pcs Medium Tiger Prawns
4-5 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
4-5 Tbsp White Wine
2 Tbsp Cooking Cream
¼ cup cooking oil
- Cook 1 cup raw rice to make 2 bowl of cooked rice with 1 cup water. We need to rice to be a little hard.
- Peel shell of prawns and keep the head and shells aside. Clean off the intestine of the prawns as well.
- Heat frying pan with ¼ cup oil and fry prawns shell until for about 15mins-20mins with some salt and pepper.
- Drain off oil and keep shell on frying pan, add in water. Bring to boil for about 20-30mins.
- Sieve prawn shells and set aside the prawn broth.
- Heat frying pan with some prawn oil and add cooked rice. Loosen rice, add in 2 ladle of prawn broth, mix well for 1-2 mins. Keep adding until rice is 100% cooked and all broth are absorb by the rice.
- Add in white wine and cooking cream. Season with salt and pepper accordingly to taste.
- Add in prawns, covered with a lid until prawns are cooked. Sprinkle some cheddar on top and cover again until cheese is melted.
- Serve by adding in a little prawn oil on rice and garnish with parsley.
- Leftover prawn broth can be use to make prawn noodles soup or as a stock for stir fry cabbage.
- Left over prawn oil can be kept in a air tight container and use for pasta dishes.