Good for 2 Pax
¼ Cabbage, Cut into 1cm thick
80g Glass Noodles, Boiled for 2mins, drained
2 Pcs Pork Sausage / Luncheon Meat
3 pcs Crab stick, sliced
½ Carrot, Julienne
Chopped Spring Onion
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
½ Tsp Chilli Powder
1 Tsp White Sesame
2 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
2 Tbsp Black Vinegar
1 Tsp Sugar
1 Tsp Chicken Powder / Chicken Concentrate
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil / Peppercorn Oil
½ Tsp Salt
- Boil cabbage for 2mins, drain away the hot water and dip in cold water to stop the cooking. Squeeze out the water and set aside.
- Mix all the sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a mixing bowl, add in the glass noodles, cabbage, garlic, white sesame, chilli powder, spring onion. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan until very hot and pour it over the mixing bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pour the sauce over. Mix well and serve
- Substitute sausage with other meat such as shabu pork, beef or prawns. Cook them separately before using them.
- More vegetable such as cucumber can be added for more variety and crunch.