½ Portion Small Beijing Cabbage, Cut Into Quarter
100g Salmon Fillet, Cut into 2cm Cubes
1 Clove Garlic, Slice thinly
50g Bacon cut into 2cm
1 Onsen / Soft Boil Egg
6 Cherry Tomato , cut into half
1 Tbsp Mirin
1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
`1. Mix the sauce in a bowl and set aside
- Remove 1 layer off the cabbage, cut them into quarter and leave it as a whole. Do not peel them.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil and fried garlic until lightly brown, move and set aside.
- Using the same pan, fry bacon until brown.
- Pan fry salmon cube for 1-2 mins with same pan, set aside.
- Grill cabbage on the same pan until the outer part of the cabbage turns gold brown. Filp to the other side and allow it to pan fry again.
- Plate cabbage on a plate, put the salmon cube in the centre, sprinkle bacon and garlic. Garnish with cherry tomato and top the centre with an onsen egg.
- Drizzle the sauce over the dish and serve.
- Other seafood such as prawns, small squid, seabass can be use to replace salmon