Good for 1 person
2 Pcs Seabass, About 250g
4 Pcs Fresh Shiitake Mushroom, Remove Stem and Cut Half
¼ Red Bell Pepper, Diced
1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Clove Minced Garlic
Chimichurri Sauce (Mix well in bowl)
1 Cup Fresh Chinese Parsley, Chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh / Dried Oregano, Chopped
4 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
65ml Apple Cider Vinegar
½ Tsp Salt
Pinch of Coarse Black Pepper
125ml Olive Oil
½ Tsp Icing Sugar
- Rub fish with some black pepper and salt on both side. Heat pan with 2 Tbsp olive oil, pan fry skin side first for 2mins followed by the other side for 1-2mins, until slightly brown. Remove and set aside.
- Using same pan, stir fry mushroom for 2-3mins. Add in butter and garlic, continue to cook for another 3mins until mushroom is cooked.
- Add in red bell pepper and stir fry for 1min. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Assemble fish on plate, drizzle with 2 tbsp chimichurri sauce and serve with garlic butter mushroom.
- Make chimichurri sauce at least 1hr in advance for more flavorful taste. Keep balance for 3 days in fridge. If want to keep longer store in freezer. This recipe yield 3 portion.
- Adjust level of sour according to taste by adding or reducing icing sugar.
- Chimichurri sauce goes well with any kind of protein such as beef, seafood or other type of fish.