2 Slices Of Sourdough / Baguette
2 Slices of Emmental Cheese
1/3 Cup White & Red Cheddar Cheese
½ Clove of Garlic, Minced
¼ Cup Spring Onion & Parsley
3 Tbsp Kimchi
1 Tsp Gochujang Paste
½ Tsp Black Sesame
- Mix ingredients for sauce in a bowl. Spread them on one side of the bread.
- Using another bowl, mix cheddar cheese, garlic, spring onion, parsley together.
- Assemble cheese mixture, kimchi and emmental cheese on the side without the sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and brown the side of the bread with the sauce until crispy, about 2mins on each side
- Slice into half and serve hot.
- Substitute kimchi with tuna, ham, luncheon meat or mix kimchi with one of the protein.
- Sandwich can be toasted in oven after all ingredients have been assemble.