½ White Radish, shredded
1 Red Carrot, shredded
½ Pomelo, Remove skin and break into small pieces
1 Pack of Lou Hei (mix of pickles, cracker, sauce)
10 pcs of mini Abalone
2 Mandarin Oranges, Remove skin, peel into segments
1. Wash and shred white radish and carrot.
2. Soak white radish and carrot separately in ice water for at least 1hr. Drain and squeeze out water.
3. Assemble all white radish and carrot in the centre with the fruits around the outer circles of the vegetables. Lay the rest of the ingredients in the Lou Hei pack around the plate.
4. Add in the abalone and cracker. Drizzle with the sweet sauce.
5. Raise your chopstick and start tossing, the higher you toss the more wealth you get. Huat Ah!
Auspicious Words To Say When Adding Each Ingredients.
Shashimi Slices / Abalone - 年年有余 (Nian Nian You Yu)
Pomelo - 大吉大利 (Da Ji Da Li)
Pepper & Five Spice Powder - 招财进宝 (Zhao Cai Jin Bao)
Oil -财原广进, 一本万利 (Cai Yuan Guang Jin, Yi Ben Wan Li)
Carrot - 鸿运当头 (Hong Yun Dang Tou)
White Radish - 步步高升, 风生水起 (Bu Bu Gao Sheng, Feng Sheng Shui Qi) Sesame Seeds / Peanut - 金银满屋, 生意兴隆 (Jin Yin Man Wu, Sheng Yi Xing Long)
Crackers - 遍地黄金 (Bian Di Huang Jin)
Plum Sauce - 甜甜蜜蜜 (Tian Tian Mi Mi)