600g Pork Belly
1.5-2 Pcs Fermented Beancurd (Nam Yee)
½ Tsp Five Spice Powder
1 Tbsp Sugar
1.5 Tsp Sesame Oil
1.5 Tsp Dark Soya Sauce
2 Tsp Cooking Wine
3 Cloves Chopped Garlic
4 Tbsp Plain Flour
2 Tbsp Corn Flour
2 Tbsp Rice Flour
- Remove skin from pork belly.
- Marinate pork belly with all the ingredients except the dry batter overnight or at least 4 hours
- Mix all the flour in a large plate or bowl. Coat each pcs of pork belly evenly.
- Rest pork belly for 20-30min before deep frying.
- Heat oil and deep fried un pork belly is cooked or about 3-4mins on each side.
- Rest cooked pork belly for about 10mins before slicing them in bit size.