Good for 1 pax
60-80g Rice Noodle / Ramen / Instant Noodles / Bee Hoon
6 Thin Slices of Shabu Beef / Pork
6 Small Prawns
½ Lime Wedge
¼ Sliced Brown Onion
Chopped Spring Onions
5 Leaves of Mint
5 Leaves of Basil (Thai or Sweet)
2-3 Tbsp Beansprouts
1.5 Tbsp Miso
1.5 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Boil noodles until cooked and put it under running tap water to cool down. Set aside
- Boil prawns and beef until cooked, set aside.
- Seasoning – Miso paste and Fish sauce at the bottom.
- Protein – Beef / Pork
- Vegetables that are hard: Onion
- Protein – Prawns, usually brighter color protein will be at the centre.
- Soft vegetables / herbs – Beansprouts, Mint, Basil, Spring Onions, Parsley.
- Garnish / stuff that you need to remove before adding the hot water will be at the top: Lime Wedge / Sliced chilli.
- Store in fridge. This can be made in advance the night before.
Caution: Before consuming, please remove from fridge 30mins before consuming to even out the temperature of the mason jar and the hot water to prevent from breaking due to the sudden change in temperature.