300g Fresh Prawns, Minced
15-16pcs of Clam, Cooked
3 Pcs Shiitake Mushroom, Diced Finely
1 Egg White
1 Stalk Spring Onion, Chopped
¼ Tsp Salt
¼ Tsp Pepper
2 Tbsp Light Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Sugar
- Deshell prawns, minced them well and Add the diced mushroom with a little salt, pepper and 1 egg white into the minced prawn and mix well.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce together and set aside.
- Stuff the prawn paste into each of the clam generously.
- Steam for about 8-10mins until prawn paste is cooked.
- Remove cooked clam onto a plate. Pour the gravy from steaming the clam into the sauce which we have previously prepare.
- Pour the sauce over the cook clams. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot,
- When using fresh clam, soak in salt water until all sand has been removed. Boil a few mins with ginger slice and cooking wine until clam open up.
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch can be added to the sauce for a thicker consistency by bringing it to boil before pouring it over the clam.