Good For 2 Pax
1.5 Bowl Cooked Overnight Rice
10Pcs Prawns, Shelled With Tail
1 Fish Cake, Slice into strips
2 Tau Pok (Beancurd)
½ Cup Beansprouts
1 Stalk Spring Onions, Chopped
3 Cloves Garlic Minced
Pinch of salt
1 Pack Prima Taste Laksa Fried Rice Sauce
- Bake tau pok in oven for 5-10min at 160 degree. Remove and cut it into small cubes. Set aside to use later.
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil, add in prawns and stir fry until cooked. Remove and set aside
- Using the same pan, brown garlic until fragrant with pinch of salt. Add in rice and loosen the rice.
- Once rice is loosened, beat in eggs and mix well so that every grain of rice is coated with egg.
- Add in the laksa sauce and mix well together with the res of the ingredients keeping about 2 tablespoon of tau pok and spring onion for garnish.
- Serve hot with taupok and spring onions.
- Use only overnight rice so that your fried rice will not be soggy.
- Add more laksa sauce if you want a strong flavor. 1 pack of sauce can only serve 1-2 pax depending on the amount of ingredients you use.
- Chopped laksa leaves can be use for strong flavour.