300g Fish Fillet (Sliced)
100-200g Beansprout (Washed and Drain)
3 Tbsp Soya Sauce for Seafood / Soya Sauce
¼ Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
2 stalk spring onion (Sliced)
½ Tsp Salt
Chilli Sauce (Blend together)
3 Gloves of Garlic
2 Tbsp Chun Guang Yellow Capsicum Sauce
1 Tbsp Guang Le Tang Double Pepper Sauce
1 Tsp Plum sauce
- Blend all the ingredient for sauce together. Set aside. Marinate fish slices with salt and set aside.
- Spread beansprout on steaming plate, lay the fish slice nicely on plate.
- Spoon the chilli sauce evenly on fish slices and steam for 5mins.
- Heat 3 Tbsp oil in frying pan, while waiting for oil to heat up.
- Garnish dish with red bell pepper, spring onion, fried shallot and seafood soya sauce. Pour hot oil over. Serve hot.
- Blend chilli sauce finer will produce a smoother sauce for easy consumption as it will be less choking due to the spice.
- Fried shallot can be added to add more depth to the dish.
- Hot oil is very important in this dish to enhance the flavour of the chilli and make the fish slice tender and less dry.
- Beansprout to be wash at least 1-2 times to remove the earthy smell.
- Only add in fish when water is boiling and start timer. Do not add in fish when water has not boil.